The City of Lawton has three wading pools, two splash pads and one municipal pool. The wading pools are free to the public and are open to children ages 12 and under. The splash pads are also free to the public. Visiting minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Wading Pools (Opens Tuesday, May 31, 2022)
- 35th Division - located at 6th and Columbia
- Harmon - located at 14th and Bell
- Mocine- located at 9th and Douglass
- 1-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Splash Pads (Opens Tuesday, May 31, 2022)
- Clement Washington Sr. Splash Pad - located at 6th and Belmont - Open 1-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Elmer Thomas Splash Pad - located in Elmer Thomas Park, 2nd and Ferris - Open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday
Municipal Pool (Opens Saturday, May 21 for Splash Bash)
- Located on 11th and J Avenue, in Mattie Beal Park
- Open Noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday
- Admission is $1 per person, ages 5 and older.
- Pool Rental Information
- To rent the Municipal Pool, call the Parks and Recreation Department at 580-581-3400.
All aquatics facilities will be closed Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day.